what's the end game?
So what do you think will be the result of the fight over health care reform in Washington? That's the subject of our latest poll.
- 1) Full blown nationalized/socialized "Obamacare" will become law
- 2) A "compromise" allowing continued free-market insurance along with a "public option" run by the government
- 3) A compromise that places new, heavy regulations on free-market plans, but no "public option"
- 4) Real reform allowing portability, purchase across state lines, expanded choices and maybe some tort reform
- 5) No bill at all, (Obama's "waterloo")
We'll report the results next week.
I was invited by the powers that be; of this site, to contribute.
I run a blog called "Political Byline", which I would like to, but the so-called "Rocket Scientists" who run this place, disabled the ability to put links into Blog entries. Real smart guys.
Anyhow, from time to time. I will crosspost entries from my Blog or I will post an editorial here.
A big thank you to the owner of the site for the invite on twitter.