Republican Campaign Issues & Ideas
NOT A DIME!
“Not A Dime”
The above title I’ve given to what I am going to write here is what I hope can become a website, book, movie, billboard, etc. I do not have the technology, funds or time available, unfortunately, to do so myself. I am reaching out to you, the reader of this email, to “blast off” any and all of my propositions. I will give forewarning that it is a radical idea; but, that term seems to be appropriate these days. I foresee an upcoming social turmoil, as you do, but my proposition is to reduce the pressure cooker that may become of a violent nature with rioting, increased racial tensions or worse. No doubt, we are in radical times.
Barack Obama Citizenship
I think we can all agree that Obama is not a U.S. citizen. I have researched several nationwide vital records public databases between 1960 and 2000 that revealed no births or deaths existed of an individual with the last name “Obama”. Further research into anywho.com websites revealed “Obama” residents living in a given State. Of these people, the vital records databases on the internet do not reveal their names.
I went to whitehouse.gov several months ago and downloaded a list of Obama’s appointees to his independent agencies that included both confirmed and unconfirmed. The next morning, my computer was toast. I had to buy a new one. In the past month I researched public records databases and newspaper archives with my newly purchased computer, and it would not start after a few hours. Through contacting the manufacturer, I was able to recover the computer by selecting a recovery date prior to my begin time of performing these searches. As you know, our computers registers and the websites they are visiting are being monitored and sabotaged with some form of virus that attempts, and can succeed, in crashing a given person’s computer—apparently based on websites visits and/or keywords that include “Obama”.
I am not a hardware geek, but I know it is possible to do this much as our NSA and other national security agencies filter internet data for specific keywords, etc. I don’t believe in coincidences. What I did find, however, that is on my crashed computer, is the State of Illinois, not Hawaii, certified his birth in Hawaii. I cannot recover that data on my hard drive and cannot help you where I found it; but, I did copy the data onto the crashed hard drive. In sum, there has been a nationwide “hack” into our internet-accessed public records databases to remove “Obama” from their last names. It is a moot point because public records may not necessarily mean they have to be accessible via the internet.
Additionally, on a newspaper archive website, Hawaiian newspapers available on their site jump from 1904 to 2005. Obama’s grandparent’s property address exists in the county tax property records as being built in 1948 but only revealed sales history of the current occupant. With a wide open search of birth announcements in U.S. newspaper archives did not reveal the birth announcement of Obama in a Hawaiian newspaper. As stated earlier, the newspapers of Hawaii between 1904 and 2005 are non-existent in this site. In fact, the database automatically changed the “birth” request to “obituaries”. Curiously, the obituary of a “Barack Obama” existed in a widely-read Fort Worth, TX newspaper of an obituary announcement dated 11/4/2008 with the following list of possible relatives: Jack Retirement, Madelyn Payne Dunham, James Hilton, Leona Payne, Jeremiah Wright, Agatha Christie, Press Writer, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Stanley Dunham, Were Vicious, Cindy Mccain, Stanley Ann,
Madelyn Lee Payne, John.
This information I gathered resulted in the computer’s inability to open the Windows desktop screen on my current computer, requiring my contacting the manufacturer to recover the computer to a previous time. I believe, if you note the possible relatives listed above, “Were Vicious”, “Jack Retirement”, “Agatha Christie” and “Press Writer” are evidence of manipulation of public internet hacking to remove or compromise the integrity of data on websites to gain information on the last name of “Obama” and other relatives of his. With no evidence, nothing can be proven.
Religious-Orientation / Enemy-Sympathizer & Ameri Corp
But, I digress. I’d like to make one note of reminder, however. Have Muslims ever gone to the White House lawn to pray, praising Allah, under any other presidency? I also recall that on the national day of prayer last year he did what no previous President has done: he invited no one, choosing solitude.
We know Obama is doing all he can to snub our allies, specifically Israel and Great Britain, and going out of his way to sympathize with our enemies, beginning with his “apology tour”. I seriously question his religious beliefs and suspect they are Muslim-oriented. He is dangerously close to being a terrorist-sympathizer. And, what is the purpose of an “Ameri Corp as strong and powerful as the military”? I wonder. The unspent billions of stimulus money, I project, is going in two possible directions: 1) the 2010 and 2012 elections, and 2) building this Ameri Corp “as strong and powerful as the military” off-site in another country, such as Venezuela. It would be a great job-creator, but he obviously can’t do so on our land for the purpose of building a “second” military who be highly speculated. Additionally, transportation of the goods must be by land to avoid ocean transportation exposure.
His delay in providing additional troops to Afghanistan and announcing withdrawal schedules from Iraq caused two reactions of underlying foreign policy issues that I speculate. One, our troops in Afghanistan are spread too thin to be effective while they are whittled away with casualties both non-fatal and fatal. In Iraq, just as we were about to convoy our military to Afghanistan, it became a hot zone again, delaying their support to Afghanistan. I believe Obama is conveniently keeping and delaying the military to move from Iraq to Afghanistan with his withdrawal announcements that are always poor national security tactics. Combined, these two reactions are also keeping our deployed military away from our soil as casualties will continue. The only way Obama can create an Ameri Corp with the “same power” as our military is to overtake it. Remember, our military’s oath is to the Constitution only, not the President. But, of whom or what will the oath of an Ameri Corp be to?
If this topic should arise in the next year or two, do you feel confident there will be a 2012 presidential election? If so, do you feel confident it will be an honest measure of votes considering Acorn’s continued corruption and efforts in this arena? And now, using immigration amnesty to gain votes while knowing, at the same time, they are taking jobs from Americans who would willingly want them now. This amnesty has a two-fold effect: votes and what undoubtedly will be “created jobs” that go to illegal immigrants instead of American-born citizens. He’s obviously pretty desperate here for the former, but ruthless with the latter effect. As it is, the unions are trying to pass a bill that will reveal the vote of their members on issues requiring votes. I see a quick translation of that to reveal, unannounced, the votes made by whom for whom by 2012, if not 2010. I do not have any confidence in the privacy of my vote since they became computerized. The 2010 Census was ridiculous to request a telephone number. The gathering of personal data for gun sales will easily allow confiscation of those weapons at any time down the road. The Constitution protected us from this possibility, but laws have since been passed identifying gun owners. Well, the possibility is now here.
In my opinion, as far as the elections of 2010 are concerned, the Democrats of both houses have already counted their losses. And, I doubt they are concerned. They just seem too smug and arrogant with a confidence that tells me the losses won’t matter by then. So, will there be a 2012 election? A radical question indeed. We must move quickly and do so before this November. We cannot expect a turn-around via the 2010 elections due to Obama’s czars working behind the scenes to over-regulate and overtake the private sector. As it is now, and as Obama said, the civil service is being paid more than the equivalent in the private sector. He gave them raises and bonuses since he has been in office and they represent the “socialist workforce” if it ever gets there along with the unions who are already of a socialist frame. I believe most of his “jobs saved/created” were in the civil service, not the private sector. And, his motivation is to tempt unemployed workers, graduating students and cross-sector employment moves to join the civil service for the higher pay and swelling the ranks.
Additionally, the procedural legislative processes of both House and Senate are not being adhered to. They rushed as much legislation through as fast as possible that reveals there were preparations completed by the time Obama became President.
The Republicans must begin now with regulation and legislative bills pre-planned, drafted and ready to go as soon as they are in office if they achieve a majority or not. Bills should be drafted beginning now, right away. It is my guess that during Bret Baier’s interview with Obama, Obama truly did not know a thing about “healthcare” in the bill; but, he knew everything else around its skirts that had nothing to do with healthcare and that was all he cared about. The “healthcare” part of the bill was just to continue the bankruptcy and economic downturn that will leave us no choice to either become Socialist/Communist or lose our sovereignty to another country.
The speed of the stimulus package, bailouts, deficit growth, etc. is being done with such lack of concern that it is obviously intentional to bankrupt the government benefits for our citizens, affecting the elderly the most with regulation that is an “evolutionary” execution of the baby boomer age group. I say this because the baby boomers are all we have left. The sooner they’re gone, as far as the Progressives are concerned, the better. To me, it is abominable; a form of silent annihilation of our elderly that still hold the truths of our history and traditions. Baby boomers (roughly 50+ years of age) are the only ones to re-teach the population of those 50- years of age. It is obvious that our economy is not going to improve, as intended, to produce a “forced” result to Socialism as the federal government takes over more and more private sector industries. I feel the Republican candidates need to join in a similar list of measures that need to be decided upon by priority and campaigned on in unison. Their voice will reach farther if they are at least repeating each other. Republicans currently in seat need to coordinate these priorities with their candidates to provide the truth of what has being going on in Congress. The Republicans there need to educate the candidates of wrongful processes, unconstitutional legislation, and all inside information from the White House to the Senate to the House. They can be information gathering now, trading notes and developing a priority list of that which is most damaging our economy. If the Republicans in our Congress cannot achieve this, cannot reveal damaging evidence, they will hurt the Republican candidates trying to come in. Obama is pushing a “vote” message right now and he’s using every twitter, blog, facebook, myspace, emails and text message that he gathered when campaigning for President. This man has no scruples. If our party now in Congress does not learn to fight on the same playing field as Obama’s and the Democrat’s way, we will be the losing side. How much stimulus money is going into 2010 and 2012 for the Democrat party? It is time to take the gloves off. My greatest disappointment in the Republican party is their pride to be the “civil” party, while the Democrat party just throws punches at them left and right. We cannot afford to be “courteously” or “politically” correct. We must fight back with the same slime they do. Believe me, I don’t think I’m the only Republican voter who would be behind you, rallying you on.
Rescind the 17th Amendment
I have attached a letter I wrote to every Governor of the U.S. My proposal to them regarded the 17th Amendment that withdrew their appointing Senators to being publicly
elected. I urged them to come up with whatever it required to modify this Amendment or, as an afterthought, rescind it and return Senators to be appointed as stated in our Constitution. I recommended term limits in my draft, but changed it to age limits. I should have kept term limits in: four terms for Senators (24 years) and 12 terms for Congressman (24 years). I mentioned that the seniority of Senators as Chairman’s on Committees is too much power in their hands as it affects us at a national level. Therefore, the term limits. A State should be able to “recall” a Senator who is not representing them as they wish or without their approval of their Senators’ self-interests or lobbying group buddies. Removing the 17th Amendment altogether will return and
include power within the federal government where it belongs—in the hands of the States of the Union.
The Republican Campaign Issues
(stressed in italics)
Our history was founded on the revolution of “taxation without representation”. That is exactly what is happening now, as it will again in the future, but must be a battle won by tooth and nail. But, currently, it is in our lifetime, the entire lifetimes of the U.S. population here today, that it is happening now, raising its ugly head. When you consider all the other issues and policies going on in addition to this, taxation without representation sounds pretty mild, actually. Not only is that going on, but we are experiencing a “fundamental transformation” and “distribution of wealth” (the loss of capitalism). You, me, everyone, is up in arms. I don’t believe the Tea Party will succeed in stopping this train.
A new anti-Obama market is called “Billboards Against Obama” (BBAO/
billboardsaginstobama.com) and they can’t get them up fast enough for the contributions they are receiving. It is a booming market niche. Why? Because they are an example of job creation and demand/supply production of goods that increases if it is against our current federal government and specifically, Mr. Obama. Media against Obama is overwhelming on the internet but it isn’t helping our economy but rather feeding a fire that may become counter-productive, ineffective or violent. (By the way, when I entered “BBAO” as they are made payable to when giving a donation, they do not come up on the first page of Google. I went as far as page four and did not find them. I had to enter “billboards against obama” and they were at the top of the first page of the Google list. Our internet is already being compromised in this way. What used to be easily found on the first page of Google is now behind who knows how many pages and no one needed to select “Next page” to find the website they were looking for. Now you do. The priority of Google’s list that closely matches the inquiry has been changed to some form of “least possible” in front on page one; as if it reversed its target list. I noticed this shortly after Obama became elected. It is only a matter of time that the internet will erode in its “accuracy” of bringing up the closest matches at the beginning of page one and hiding it behind a bunch of “Next” pages. I’ve already noticed it.)
1. Internet communication has great weaknesses: no privacy, hacking, computer registering of website histories, nominal fundraising or income for the news media specifically, an in cohesive or disorganization of finding news feeds on one particular topic to provide all sides of the issue and too many avenues of spreading news, whether it is right or wrong or inside out by websites, blogs, twitter, myspace, etc. (Note: in my “firsts” list of Obama, he was the first presidential candidate to use the multi-media of the internet, twitter, myspace, facebook, etc. as a campaign tool. In doing so, he effectively reached a younger generation of voters who were already brain washed by liberal teachers and professors. I would be curious to know of the 2008 turn-out of voters by age group. He created his own facebook, myspace, sending twitters and emails, etc. and literally reached millions using internet and cell phone media). It was a wise tactic and one we should also use with our Republican candidates to capture the younger generations that Obama thinks are in his pocket. Using the new BBAO as mentioned above for campaign ads would be terrific as well.
2. Introducing federal funds only for student loans is a definite grand step to dictating what is taught in colleges and universities. Or, will it be just another Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, disrupting the education system’s operating capacity entirely. Hmm, college bailouts?
My own daughter (23) is evidence of this already. My older daughter (24), who did not attend college and worked, has much less “liberal” information persuading her to lean left and probably has no opinion; however, she is much more receptive of our parental knowledge and considers our argument of social and political issues than our more argumentative, “liberalized” college student. My husband is a 26-year retired military officer, Vietnam Texas Veteran with a Purple Heart, two Bronze Stars and two Air Medals. He was a Paratrooper in the most elite unit in the Army. He entered as a Private in 1969 (tore up his draft notice and volunteered instead) and retired a Major (moving from Infantry to Military Police in 1977) in 1993. Put that in the equation of my younger daughter…
Their contrasts are extraordinary. My college student is a full-blown environmentalist, obsessed with healthy foods and daily exercise, has a low tolerance and patience level within her interrelationships, has a daily schedule that is packed from front to back with no breaks, will only consider things she wants to do rather than needs to do (“me” generation), and has poor communication control when speaking to us. She is graduating with a Mechanical Engineering degree and has excelled beyond her classmates by becoming a Teacher’s Aide and co-writing a research paper with a professor. She presents herself well, but simply cannot “stop and smell the roses”. Her tolerance of others is very low with a general lack of empathy and a tendency toward taking advantage of others. She actually asked me several months ago if Obama was the “second Abe Lincoln”. Apparently, this was a comment by one of her professors. She sets her standards high and expects the same of others without consideration of individuality, judging others based on her standards. She is academically intelligent, has an excellent judge of people, can lead and direct a team to get a job done, and tackles every task at full throttle, whether it is professional or personal. If she does not find a job that fits her degree she’s paid thousands of dollars for in student aid and loans by this fall, she plans to continue education to pursue a physical therapist career, which she likes/wants more than engineering.
On the other hand, my older daughter, unexposed to the college environment and has worked since she was 15 year old to pay for her car insurance, became employed. She is a great employee that co-workers often go to before their boss for assistance and she is an excellent leader. She can manage people well, supervise well and is very productive at work. Her communications skills and empathy are excellent; she develops few, but long-term friendships. She is full of compassion, generosity and has above average people skills. She is a good leader with a consistent temperament. She is less emotional than her sister, but more sensitive to wrongdoings. She is a champion of fairness and will confront any mistreatment to herself or others. She is slow-paced outside of her job and has a deep attachment to us as her parents. She has said numerous times she will never live far from us so that she can be sure we’re okay as we age. She was “fired” during a December, 2008 layoff of a large real estate title company and has been receiving unemployment compensation since then equivalent to $10 per hour, and has moved back in with us and is now taking online education classes. She stated what every other unemployed and compensated person is doing: “If I find a job, even it is lower paying than my compensation, and then lose it due to the economy, I will have NO income.” She is one of the unemployment rate statistics that is not being counted. I have no doubt unemployment is actually getting close to 20 percent.
3. I have always suspected that the downturn of the U.S. would be the First Amendment in an ironic way. It has been this amendment that removed the word “God” and “Merry Christmas” from the public and schools. It has been this amendment that allows burning of the flag. I believe wholeheartedly in the First Amendment with one exception: it cannot take away those same rights from others. I look to the Supreme Court for this understanding with disappointment. My point is that we need to move our conservative media into additional formats in order to saturate the population with education of current events: new newspapers, new magazines, “talk show” movies—yes, actual movies of true U.S. history and talk shows recorded from radio and TV shows—put them in the theatres. Though the internet websites against Obama are overwhelming, but it isn’t helping the economy or spreading the education fast enough or to those who have “no opinion”. We need to take our conservative websites off the internet and put them back into the traditional paper black-and-white format with affordable mass mailings and subscriptions. Start rolling the presses and at least add a boost to the press and movie production industries. Talk shows and Fox News can remain as they are; but, they should put together compilations of specific issues as a documentary for a movie production. It should not be that expensive. The video/audio is already there—you just need a narrator. They should be in depth on a single issue to include historic data of before's and after's, causes and effects, pros and cons, and various viewpoints.
Another alternative would be to produce these “documentaries” for pay perview via local or cable news programs to bring additional income for further education avenues. It would simply be a “rentable” movie through the news program with days, times, subject matter and could also be recorded or as DVR rentable movies are on premium channels. The income could go to your Committee or be used as campaign funds for the State, though they would be viewable nationwide. You could have these documentaries pasted together rather easily and inexpensively and could even market it as a series. The History Channel could be a great help for our young students by presenting American history as it actually was, beginning with the migration to this land from Great Britain and the Revolutionary War rather than, as some history textbooks do, begin with the Civil War. If the History Channel provided this at an appropriate time of the evening on a regular schedule (such as three times per week), parents would encourage their children to sit and watch. Children would see the difference between school and the show and question their parents. As it stands now, parents feel their only resort is home-schooling.
In addition to education reforms or supplementations such as these, teachers need to be more screened, by the State they wish to teach in, for their set of values and convictions that compliment those of the citizens, especially the parents, of the particular State. I recommended personality tests, background checks, devilment of their political party and voting history and a 1 through 10 values list in priority order. They are public officials and it is a parent’s right to know who is teaching their children. It would be something similar to the ASFAB that the military tests high school students with for their potential in the military. I believe teachers should have a similar analysis test to allow public-run State schools to know who they are hiring as well as the parents. These tests (which even Walmart has) should be conducted outside the education system and strictly produced in conjunction with certification by the State.
A teaching degree does not necessarily qualify a person to be a teacher. When my daughter was in the 5th grade she was one of the student guards that would
ensure the elementary school kids put their bikes up appropriately and she set out the orange cones to separate the traffic from the walking students. She would wear an orange belt diagonally across her chest to identify her as a school grounds guard. She was late to class because of this responsibility and duty she took seriously, as supervised by the school coach, and her teacher expressed more than once that if she keeps being late she would be “fired”, in front of the students of the class, and my daughter would come home in tears. After a few weeks, the teacher, actually said this while poking her long, fake finger nail into my daughter’s chest. We wrote a letter to the Principal of that school and up the food chain to the Governor of the State we were in at the time. The teacher was transferred to another school and could no longer teach at the elementary school level. Teaching requires patience, compassion, tolerance, consistency and teachers set an example for students of an impressionable age that should reflect the values of their parents or it confuses (or, in our case, harms) the child.
4. The television can completely reform public education. In fact, it is another radical idea, but what if the entire K-12 grades were taught on a public school system channel, on a regular school schedule, by State, with national mandatory classes and some freedom for each State to include their own elective classes. Physical education, just like inserting an aerobics DVD, can be included for the kids to do while watching the TV. They would be at home and the most difficult hurdle is supervision with both spouses working. However, this format could compliment or supplement the public schools as they are now. There is not enough time to educate our children properly in a 6 or 8 hour day that is limited to academics. A supplemental, mandatory education on a public school channel when the parents are typically home could allow the children to do exercises while watching the “coach” and could include, at the high school level, “Life 101”. Young adults graduating from high school should know budgeting techniques, home maintenance care, safety measures and precautions, economics, politics, pre-college preparations and expectations, teen pregnancy issues, parenting skills, driving skills and family values. There is not enough time in the public school schedule to teach these life skills, unless we remove summer breaks which would take a load off family household budgets with both spouses working during the summer and requiring day care (the removal of summer breaks could also be just for elementary and middle school as high school students don’t need day care and would be more receptive to TV/computer-generated school supplementation if they could do it at home).
The home computer would also be an excellent tool as a tutoring method at a local level where a regularly scheduled, Monday through Friday, hourly basis, per subject is discussed by a teacher’s assistant, student tutors of the day’s lessons and/or homework discussion. It would be like a “Study Hall” that I am not aware if it is still being done in public schools. If it is, it would be more productive to have that hour at home, with parents alongside their child/young adult and use that hour in school for another subject. Online college level classes are conducted this way and there is no reason for this dialogue to be available at the primary level of education available to students who need help and can login at a scheduled time and select the subject they want to watch. It does not need to be interactive, but online college classes are audio-enabled and the video is only of the teacher; i.e., one way only.
5. Volumes of books have been written by conservatives over the past year, but they are speaking to the wrong audience. The book needs to speak in simpler terms, less jargon, short paperbacks with the same layout theme so they can be readily identified (no matter the author; i.e., “GOP books”), and need to be written at a high school/some college level not only for our young generations, but a large portion of the population of all ages. I do not like the title of the books “…for dummies”, but I like that format/style. It is more interesting with diagrams, visuals and sidebars than pages of solid text. I wish all those books were being read, but they are being read primarily by those who already understand a majority of the topic. It needs to be taken into consideration the audience should include high school age children and their parents who are handing down the same misinformation they learned when they were in school in the 1970s and forward. The books and other forms of media need to expound and include the public’s Democrat audience on the misguided “promises” that are hurting the bulk of the Democrat voters for no other reason than to serve the party’s interests of keeping them Democrat voters. This needs to be explained, including this audience in addition to the already conservative audience.
6. Toys, video games (X-Box, etc.), children’s reading books for age two to about six, professional plays and music all need to counter-attack the one-sided messages available today that are too oriented toward violence, racialism, disunity and demeaning messages. This is why I mentioned that media (especially that exposed to young generations), in all its forms, has been the gradual downfall of the American culture. I believe it will only be a matter of time that the internet will become that set of encyclopedia books you used to have at home as a kid and renew every couple years. The internet data will be static. FCC regulations will again attempt to bust the budget of many radio stations except PBS and other “federal-regulated” radio stations. They can already easily isolate radio stations by cutting off or reducing the quality of their transmissions. The growth of conservative internet websites, twitter, you tube, etc. is staggering. The demand for information is overwhelming. But I can’t stress enough that is has to be in black and white, with presses running 24/7, subscriptions, and literally dropping flyers from planes with banners, too, if you have to! Free flowing information is good, but it doesn’t help the economy so why not go back to paper (recycled, of course). The demand will easily be above the supply; take advantage of it.
7. A marketing guru is needed. To show unity against Obama, there should be one T-shirt everyone wears at all demonstrations: red, white and blue and “Save America” or something. There should be bumper stickers/magnets, baseball caps, “Save the USA” rubber bracelets and pins; greeting cards and postcards pre-printed and addressed to Obama for people to buy and mail. (The USPS will really be overwhelmed then. I disagree totally that the USPS is not allowed to make a profit and am not surprised they are unsustainable. But, do you want it to go away? It is our one, most private form of transmitting information! They should be able to make a profit. I do not understand what is wrong with a 50 cent stamp right now.)
8. Campaign ads need to show the anger and arrogance of Obama. He acts like a Hitler. You should put the angry face of Theodore Roosevelt, who began the Progressive Party in 1909, to include his speeches as ones that come from “the bully pulpit”. Obama is a mirror of Teddy Roosevelt and his bully pulpit. In researching President T. Roosevelt, he became President upon the assassination of President McKinley who he was Vice President to. I cannot believe a President of the United States speaks to the public the way Obama does. I have never seen it before. It is rude, it is unprofessional and completely UNpresidential. State the ad just like that: rude and unpresidential. And, I want someone to please point out that he does not look directly into the front camera and STOP saying its teleprompters, but the plain fact he is such a liar he CAN’T LOOK AMERICA IN THE FACE! That would be a GREAT ad!
9. I am including a letter I am sending to the Small Business Administration that “distribution of wealth” is discrimination of the “rich” based on the fact that Obama picked a specific number of $250,000 and higher. If he didn’t, it wouldn’t be discriminatory. But, since he did, it is no different than discrimination based on age, race or any other “identifiable group”. He has identified a group of people based on an income level; that is discrimination of wealth or against the “rich”. This targets the small business owners with full force. It will bankrupt them and its revenue will diminish year by year, creating a greater welfare population that sabotages his original purpose. Federal court cases have ruled for the opposite direction of cases regarding poverty-discrimination:
In the vast majority of poverty-based discrimination cases, however, the Supreme Court has treated the poor's claims, whether they involve access to the judicial process itself, equal educational opportunity, or the very means of survival, the same as any other challenged "social and economic" regulation. [http://www.novelguide.com/a/discover/eamc_06/eamc_06_02685.html]
[Excerpt from SBA letter:] In fact, it is due to federal entitlements, beginning with FDR’s “New Deal”, that have kept the poor poor instead of empowering them to improve their lifestyle, all in the name of maintaining Democrat votes. I believe entitlements based on income level, without additional programs to eventually increase their income and no longer require the entitlements, is the one of the most demeaning things you can do to a human being. A flat 1 or 2 percent tax would be even better served dedicated to establish programs that empower those at poverty level to rise above it and no longer need/qualify for the entitlement. That would serve both the economy and reduce the funding needed for federal entitlement money. Instead of a growing increase of welfare recipients, as Obama is creating, it would be a fluctuating one as these other programs reduce those who were on welfare.
Other similar discrimination arguments can be made for the death, estate and millionaire’s tax. The inheritance of wealth cannot be penalized upon the inheritor who is innocent of its growth in monetary value. There is no rationale to tax the dead. The monetary growth of value of an owner has already been taxed during his/her lifetime. The death/estate tax is a double-tax on the same property that penalizes the inheritor for whom will continue to pay taxes on the same property anyway, causing, in effect, a triple-tax.
10. His continued extensions of unemployment compensation is a perfect example of what an entitlement does: people are receiving more unemployment compensation money per hour than a person currently working at minimum wage. So, why go look for a job in a market that no longer will provide them equal pay for what they used to do? He is intentionally extending unemployment compensation to further hurt the job growth market and remaining businesses to do more with less while continuing to bankrupt this country. There needs to be an educated public that the unemployment rate is much higher than being said. It would also be interesting to discover the elderly who lost jobs and the additional elderly on Social Security since he came into office, which added to job losses and are not being counted as lost jobs.
11. One of the 2010 RNC census questions concerned energy priorities. Choosing five of their offered seven choices did not include one that I put under “Other”. And, that is, standardizing the gasoline mix nationwide for the three major fuels in order to improve production of gas by 20 percent, reducing our import need of crude by 20 percent. With this campaign issue, the culprit is the EPA and that agency needs to be pulled way back where it belongs. Converting land to federal parks and reserves to prevent development and energy production in the name of an insect or fish is outrageous. One of Obama’s first legislations in 2009 was adding millions of more acres to the “no drilling” lands. Does the American public know we can drill laterally? Do they know that one rig can drill across hundreds of miles both laterally and vertically? That is how it is done in Texas. It’s no longer a vision of a pumping rig every 10 miles. So, what does it matter if it is in a park they want to keep as a reserve? It can be so remotely placed that it won’t even be seen.
The Radical Proposal
Alright, my radical idea. We have just 11 months to get it accomplished or push it for 2012 to give us more time. On April 15, 2011, I would love to see all (maybe all we can get are the conservatives) tax-paying citizens file their taxes with an I.O.U. if they owe the government money. Those getting a refund should file as usual. But, it needs to be done in a short span of time so it is too late for the IRS to catch on. Between April Fool’s Day and Tax Day, everyone send in their taxes for a refund or with an I.O.U. Taxation without representation is a “big f---- deal”, as Joe Biden would say. And the tax payers are the ones getting the shaft and “distributing their wealth”. Without our wealth, how will the Progressives continue their agenda? If any federal government should fail, it should be this one. The I.O.U. could be the official IRS form for a “payment plan” with the return (to keep it look more innocent) or could be a legal document of intent upon “restoration of representation”. Only 40 to 50 percent of the population is paying and filing a tax return. That’s all we need to break their bank. And, we will intend to pay sincerely when they begin representing us. If nothing else, it would take some fire out of tax payers who might explode destructively by tax time next year. That is what my intent is to prevent. As long as we do it in union, it would work. It would represent the union of the tax payers of the States that Obama and his administration seem to brazenly disregard with facial expressions and words of outright anger towards the public he is supposed to serve and is this public that will be supporting his policies that they disagree to. I, personally, am astonished by his behavior and “public face and words”.
If this was done, I realize there is a high possibility that refunds won’t be given. However, this year the IRS already “warned” the public that refunds will be “delayed” due to the typical high influx of tax returns filed on April 15th. I ask you, if you know you are getting a refund, do you wait until April 15th? No. Their “announcement” made no
sense other than a way of holding back tax payer money to gain interest on it which, i
n the same way, is an I.O.U. from them. If they don’t release refunds because of this radical proposal of mine, if it is even possible, I would be more willing and happy to give the taxes I owe, to someone who should receive a refund than give it to the IRS, anyway.
I apologize for the length of this essay. I pray that something above holds water and will assist in your efforts to “turn around America”.
Hoping for the best with strong faith,
Sugar Land, Texas