It's time for Americans to take a stand - and take back America from the Obama's of America who have stolen her, and are in the process of destroying her. She needs us now more than ever, we must not fail, we must prevail in our attempts to remove "King Obama" from his dominion.
Have you ever heard the phrase "He is too big for his britches?" If someone is "too big for their britches," they are conceited and have an exaggerated sense of their own importance. This fits Obama and his accomplices to a tee. Government is way too big, and needs to be greatly reduced.
We Must defeat Obama in 2012, otherwise we will lose our country, at the rate he is destroying our country - it may need to be sooner. "Yes we can," needs to be changed to "oh no you can't," now we will have to fix your problems. Instead of uplifting America, he is tearing it down. Obama has done more to destroy America in the last 2.5 years than almost any other politician. He isn’t even interested in winning.
How can he be re-electable after what he has done? The only way he can be re-elected is if we forget everything that he has done to wreck us. We would have to forget every single fact of this guys presidency and not have a good replacement, one that will turn this country around in the right direction. Is there really any way we can lose this next election? There is, but myself and a few million others are going to do our best to remove this tyrant from his power.
Obama has labored to deliver on the pledge that he made while campaigning - change. He pushed a controversial stimulus bill through Congress to help rev up the economy - in which it didn't, turned Bush’s reluctant bailout of Chrysler and General Motors into a giant government auto buyout - again he failed and appointed a record number of “czars” to help regulate bureaucracies in both public and formerly private sectors - another ultimate failure.
Obama has been trying to fundamentally alter the American economy since day one in office, by backing sweeping environmental, labor and health care legislation. He wants to change the way Americans consume energy, unionize and see their doctors. Thank goodness so far he has failed with the attempts.
Obama's public approval ratings have taken a well deserved beating, and voters have finally started to trust the Republicans more than his party on a host of issues. The question that most political handicappers are considering right now is not “Will Republicans make gains at the midterm elections?” but “How large will those gains be?”
Just take a look at some of the more memorable failures he has had.
- Using the Gulf Oil Spill to promote Green Energy
- Obama did things that were wildly unpopular, like bailing out the banks and auto industry, and advocating for and passing a nearly $800bn economic stimulus package.
- According to president's Council of Economic Advisers, the stimulus has saved or created two million jobs, meaning that, without action, unemployment would be closer to 11.2%.
Tell that to the unemployed persons, at 13.7 million people who are now looking for one of the 2 million jobs Obama and his followers tout about.
- The passing a Socialized Health Care Bill
- Proposing amnesty for illegal aliens to increase the population - RE: More votes for him at election time.
- Have you forgotten - Obama took the Communists' position against the Honduran leadership and threatened to cut off aid to that country. He didn't follow through on his threat and never tried to explain why he sided with Chavez, Castro and other Communist leaders during this Honduran Constitutional crisis.
- Cash for Clunkers ran out of money during its first week (that is a billion dollars). It ran over budget by an additional 2 billion and was shut down within three weeks. Observers argue that a full 80% of the cars purchased would have been purchased without the program. It did not influence the economy at all.
- Gas at the pump has increased more per gallon since Obama became president. He has done nothing to prevent 5 dollar per gallon fuel at some point in the near future.
Issa Says Obama’s Deliberately Raising Gas Prices:
In 51 weeks, Obama made 58 speeches on ObamaCare and, then, complained that he had not done enough to get his message out. Obama made 726 speeches and/or public appearances in 2009. If we count speech prep, speech delivery time, travel back and forth from events and, allow a reasonable 3 hours per appearance and travel, Obama spent 9 months of the first 12 doing nothing but talking. Add another month playing golf and 332 White House evening events, and we have one busy celeb.
These are the kind of things we need to keep bringing up - if we forget all the things he has done - then he might get re-elected. And that is something we DO NOT need!