11 to 12 million illegal aliens (probably more than that) are in the United States. These 11 or 12 million illegals more than likely are here to work. They are sending money back home to their country - Tax Free! If they are going to come up here and work, and Obama is not going to secure the borders - then let's at least tax them - and let them pay back some of the money they literally have stolen from the US.
Illegals have it made when they come to the US - illegally. We give them everything they need and then some to survive, welfare, medicare, housing, drivers license, etc. This is all things legal American citizens have to pay for. The federal government is going broke, and we are allowing illegals to launder money out of the US back to their countries.
We have even supplied these illegals with places strategically positioned throughout the US to cash checks - if they are being paid by check. Most of these places only require a picture id to cash checks. I bet if we were to examine these checks we would find a large percentage of non-existent names, or stolen identities. The US, has made it too convenient for illegals to come here and never become legal - especially with our crack team we have in the Department of Homeland Security - who swears the borders are secured.
I have said this before - we give illegals too many incentives for them to come here legally – if they know they can come into the US illegally and still get all these incentives for FREE, why do it legally?
Here is the categorizations of legal aliens:
- An alien who is legally permitted to remain in a country which is foreign to him or her. On specified terms, this kind of alien may be called a legal alien of that country. This is a very broad category which includes tourists, guest workers, legal permanent residents and student visa resident aliens.
- An alien who has temporary or permanent residence in a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a resident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
- An alien who is visiting a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a nonresident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
Here is the categorizations of illegal aliens:
- An alien who is present in a country (which is foreign to him/her) unlawfully or without the country's authorization is known as an illegal alien of that country.
- An illegal alien commonly refers to a foreign national who resides in another country unlawfully, either by entering that country at a place other than a designated port-of-entry or as result of the expiration of a non-immigrant visa.
- An enemy illegal alien is an alien who is a national of an enemy country.
They are called illegal aliens because they are in the US illegally. Who really cares if we offend a criminals, right? Then you have the people who will quote the bible saying, "but, the bible says we are to love everyone - even our enemies." Yes, this is true, but it also tells us to OBEY the laws of man as long as they do not conflict with God's higher laws. Because man's government is allowed to be in place by God - not because they have his favor - but because God knows there must be relative order - or law.
So, here is another step into combating the "invasion" of illegals that launder millions of dollars out of the US every year. We need to get rid of all these check cashing places, we need to get rid of all these conveniences illegals have in the US, then maybe they would try and become legal - or go back home - problem solved.