Our most recent poll asked, "What do you think will be the results of the push for national health care reform?"
The results? Well, it seems that conservatives are feeling a little optimistic.
Here's the breakdown:
- * Full blown nationalized/socialized "Obamacare" will become law: 14%
- * A "compromise" allowing continued free-market insurance along with a "public option" run by the government: 11%
- * A compromise that places new, heavy regulations on free-market plans, but no "public option": 17%
- * Real reform allowing portability, purchase across state lines, expanded choices and maybe some tort reform: 9%
- * No bill at all, (Obama's "waterloo"): 49%
If you haven't done so yet, click here and join our campaign to Stop Obamacare and say "NO" to socialized medicine . Contact your members of Congress. Post a link to it on Twitter or Facebook. Put our widget on your websites if you have any.
Help spread the word!