The political environment has changed a little since we first put this poll up, so we thought we'd put it out there again.
What do you think will be the result of the fight over health care reform in Washington? Your options:
- 1) Full blown nationalized/socialized "Obamacare" will become law
- 2) A "compromise" allowing continued free-market insurance along with a "public option" run by the government
- 3) A compromise that places new, heavy regulations on free-market plans, but no "public option"
- 4) Real reform allowing portability, purchase across state lines, expanded choices and maybe some tort reform
- 5) No bill at all, (Obama's "waterloo")
We'll post the results and high-light some of the comments next week.