New poll: predict the result of the healthcare debate
what's the end game?
So what do you think will be the result of the fight over health care reform in Washington? That's the subject of our latest poll.
- 1) Full blown nationalized/socialized "Obamacare" will become law
- 2) A "compromise" allowing continued free-market insurance along with a "public option" run by the government
- 3) A compromise that places new, heavy regulations on free-market plans, but no "public option"
- 4) Real reform allowing portability, purchase across state lines, expanded choices and maybe some tort reform
- 5) No bill at all, (Obama's "waterloo")
We'll report the results next week.